The Senior Leadership Team of SJIS includes the School Board, the School Principal, the Deputy Principal of the International Division, the Deputy Principal of the Japanese Division, and the General Manager of the school. This senior executive of the School is responsible for the management of the School’s key portfolios.
All senior executive and all staff are encouraged to embody and carry out the School’s ethos and values, to create a harmonious school environment:
- Offer compassionate understanding to each student, in order to make the school a happy place to learn in.
- Nurture the excellence in each child.
- Promote integration and understanding between the students and staff of our two educational divisions.
- Create a safe, clean and peaceful environment for education.
- Continually strive to provide the very best in teaching and education standards.